Here are some questions we frequently receive.
- New Graduate Recruitment
- Mid-career Recruitment
- Can I work for you as an IT engineer even if I am a liberal arts student?
- If you do not have the expertise or experience, you will start working with OA equipment using Word and Excel, but we offer a career path that will eventually lead you to become an IT engineer. We also provide skill development training for liberal arts graduates at the Amagasaki Technical Training Institute.
- Does the school I graduate from have any influence on the selection process?
- Our selection process is personality-based, and the school you graduate from is not directly relevant.
- Is it possible for graduates and international students to apply?
- Is it possible for a foreign national to apply?
- Are there any pre-hire qualifications required?
- None in particular.
We encourages skill development through the acquisition of qualifications.
- Please tell us about your new employee training program.
- We offer technical training (separate curriculum for experienced IT professionals and others), business manner training, and specialized technical training by independent lecturers. Click here to see more.
- How do you decide our assignments and workplaces? (Is it possible to get the job I want?)
- After interviewing your request, we will have a meeting with the person in charge of candidate companies and make a decision.
- What kind of follow-up support will I receive from you once I am assigned to a company?
- We support your self-study through e-learning and correspondence courses, and our staff from sales, human resources, and training divisions will have regular interviews with you to follow up on your progress.
See our Employee Training >
- Is it possible to request a change of assignment?
- We will respond to your request according to the circumstances.
- Do you provide support for acquiring qualifications?
- Yes. We will pay half of the examination and course fees when you acquire one of the applicable qualifications. We also have text books available for you to borrow. There are more than 100 applicable qualifications.
Click here to see more. >
- What are your average overtime hours?
- They are 21.8 hours per month (as of 2017).
- What types of jobs are you recruiting for?
- We are recruiting for the following types of jobs:
・Technical staff (information processing, mechanical design, electrical and electronic design, research and development, construction and civil engineering)
・Clerical staff (OA equipment operation, general clerical work, administrative work, interpretation, translation, etc.)
- What are the qualifications for application?
- High school graduate or higher is required.
- Is it possible to for you to arrange the interview or hiring date according to our availability?
- Yes. Please let us know your current situation.
- How long does it take from application to job offer?
- It often takes around a month, and in some cases, the shortest time is as little as two weeks.
- Will you return the application documents I submitted?
- We do not return application documents.
After the selection process is complete, we will dispose of them appropriately.
- How is salary determined?
- We will determine the work conditions through an interview at the end of the selection process.
- Are there any transfers at work?
- In principle, we do not transfer employees to other locations.
- Is there any support available if I need to move my residence?
- We do not offer a housing or relocation allowance.
- Are any of your employees taking parental leave?
- We encourage our employees to take parental leave, and many of them have been taking it.